The time has arrived for Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro users to install Official Android 4.0.3 ICS firmware update on their devices. I know most of the users are you thinking how to install it right? Then we have prepared a detailed tutorial procedure on below. Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro was upgraded version of his older brother Ideos X5 U8800 and it was launched in April, 2011. It was shipped with Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread OS. Recently Huawei Company has released Official Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich ICS update for Ideos X5 U8800 Pro in June month with many bug fixes and also added new features. Sad news is they didn’t release the update via OTA (over the air); users must download the ICS rom file from the official website and install it manually. The phone has 800 MHz processor and Adreno 200 GPU that is supporting ICS well. Check out the detailed list of new features below added on this Android ICS firmware for Huawei Ideos X5 Pro:
Huawei UI Smart dialing featureHuawei UI Smart search for contactsAdded Microsoft Exchange synchronizationSupport the WPS feature (Wi-Fi) Enhanced WI-FI wireless performanceFile manager Support for file browse, more convenient for find filesImproved Huawei User Interface UI, which improves the charge design when phone has power off.Now Camera Supports ‘Camera UI Style’, Autofocus and Touch FocusCamera also supports HDR Feature, Panorama mode Feature
Warning: This article is only meant for educational purpose. Therefore, neither we nor the developer should be held liable for any damages caused to your phone while following the methods and procedures. This procedure will not void your warranty, so you can claim your warranty back when going to huewai service center.1. The methods and procedures in this article should only be tried only on Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro.2. Ensure that there is at least 70% or more charge with your device, so that there is no Power interruption during the process.3. Please backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.4. Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.5. Enable USB Debugging in your Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
6. There is no need of rooting the device for installing this rom. Steps and Procedure to Install Official Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich firmware on Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro:1. Download the Official Ice Cream Sandwich firmware package for your Ideos X5 U8800 Pro device from here to your computer. The file name was HUAWEI Ideos X5 firmware( U8800pro_Android 4.0_V100R001C00B926_Normal).zip and size will be 356MB.2. Now, connect your device to the PC via original USB cable. Make sure you have all necessary drivers installed in your PC for your device.3. Extract the downloaded zip file then you will get dload folder and copy that ‘dload’ folder into the root directory of your phone micro SD card.4. Now, turn off your device and then turn it on again and there would be Android Robot on the screen which indicates that the installation process of the ROM has been started successfully. On successful completion of the installation you will get “OK” on the screen.5. Remove the SD card of the phone after verifying the installation was successful and then press Power button to reboot the device and land onto the latest Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich firmware.Note: If you get a “FAIL” message during the process of installation. Kindly follow the steps again to install the firmware on your device.That’s all; you’ve successfully installed latest firmware Android 4.0.3 V100R001C00B926 on your Huawei Ideos X5 U8800 Pro. Share your experience with us and let us know your issues, we are here to help you always.
- Redditors Will Now Be Forced to See Personalized Ads
- Samsung Accidentally Leaks Its Upcoming Fan Edition Devices
- How AI is Changing the Game of Football
- Unlocking the Secrets of StandBy Mode on Your iOS 17 Lock Screen
- The Future of Stock Photos | Getty Announces AI-Generated Images
- How to Use NameDrop in iOS 17
- ChatGPT Bridging Communication Gaps with Voice Chat & Image-Based Queries
- Analogue’s Limited-Edition Transparent Pocket Handhelds