How to cancel xbox game pass subscription.
Cancelling Xbox Game Pass on console or PC isn’t the easiest of processes, which is probably intentional. However, you can cancel in either your Xbox account settings or online, depending on what feels most convenient for you. You don’t need to feel guilty if you decide to stop using Game Pass — the library is constantly evolving and it’s only right that you ought to be interested in what it offers. Knowing that Microsoft didn’t design the cancellation procedure to be as straightforward as desired certainly makes things tricky. Hence, we’ll provide a comprehensive guide here so that all Xbox and PC players could easily comprehend and learn how to cancel Po
How to cancel Xbox Game Pass on console
To cancel your Xbox Game Pass subscription on either the Xbox Series X or Series S, players need to do the following:
- Log into the Account you want to cancel Game Pass on.
- Once logged in, press the Xbox button in the middle of the controller.
- Go to the “Profile & System” tab.
- Select “Settings”.
- In Settings, select “Account”.
- Finally, select “Subscriptions”.
- You’ll see a list of all Subscriptions you’re under on your account.
- Select the Game Pass subscription.
Select “Turn off recurring billing” and follow the instructions provied.
- Your Xbox Game Pass subscription should now end on its expiration date without renewing.
Handling the system may not always be intuitive—but that’s how you’ll get what you paid for in the end! Once it’s up and running, your subscription will run until pay period’s expiration, then that’ll be all there is to it—you won’t be charged again. Of course, if down the line you decide to reactivate your payments or apply for another subscription, all systems are go. That said, starting now your particular subscription should have enough wind left in it before coming to a halt—so off you go and enjoy your generated payment term!
How to cancel Xbox Game Pass on PC
If you’d rather cancel Xbox Game Pass on your PC, the process is different, but the results are the same. Do the following:
- Go to account.microsoft.com.
- Log into the Microsoft Account you want to cancel Game Pass on.
- Go to “Services and Subscriptions” at the top of the page.
- Find the Game Pass subscription on the list and select “Manage”.
Select “Turn off recurring billing”.
- Confirm on the next screen that you want to turn off recurring billing.
- Your Xbox Game Pass subscription should now end on its expiration date without renewing
Easily Cancel or Re-Activate Your Xbox Subscription with These Simple Steps:
If you’re looking to cancel a subscription you play on Xbox, it’s as easy as logging into your account and selecting the Services and Subscriptions tab. And if you change your mind, you can just as easily start recurring billing again with the same simple steps. We’ve made it hassle-free, so you can focus on what matters most – enjoying your gaming experience!